quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2011

Moving Forward

I've noticed that my blog have been seen by visitors from other countries than Brazil. It made me feel really happy, because I really would like to share my experiences with many people! That's just awesome! Therefore, it would not be nice if I just did not translate my posts to English... maybe my English is not top notch, but I really strive to do my best. And thanks a lot for reading it... oh, comments are soooo welcome!!!

Well, today I'm writing a little bit about moving forward. Sometimes we tend to stare and to look back in our lives, and we insist on choosing suffering. Been there, done that... and I can say it's not worth it! Do not anticipate the pain. Do not look for things to suffer for! Try to think that life can indeed be better. We often think that everything around us is bad, when actually things are not well within ourselves...
If you decide you want to change for better, that decision will bring you good stuff! Take care of yourself
Give yourself some treats such as choosing eating healthier food, and spending more time thinking about your own wellness!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário