domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

Work hard, enrobe yourself in velvet hope, and rule your world! - Terri Guillemets



Ruling your world...Yes, it is possible! A few days ago I was reading something a friend wrote on a social network profile. She stated she has gained 30kg even though she has never been a mom and her liver is also damaged. Reading that, I could not help remembering of when I decided to turn the table. I was very sick, and I felt such as a draft of what I really should be. When I decided to change the whole situation I felt so much better, and the changes came, finally! One word I can say to those who are now trying to take control of their own lives: do not listen to the pessimists who tell you that you have chosen to achieve impossible purposes. When I was weighing about plus 20kg, I heard many people telling me: "Oh, what you want is impossible, you'll never make it!" But I thought: "I do not want to prove anything to you, I just want to prove to myself that I can make it!" And then... I made it! Do not listen to pessimistic words, look ahead!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário